Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hello Purple & Fuschia!

The first time I heard of this color combination, I had my doubts, but the more I worked with it, the more it stood out. They are both GORGEOUS colors! And... let's just say... they've come to compliment each other very well...

Take a look at Amparo & Chester's Wedding BFD was able to design with their Fabulous colors!

Loved her bouquet with the purple stripe ribbons!

Her Bridesmaids...

Oh the BEST Candy Station!

A natural touch with fuschia orchids on a modernized Manzanita Tree for the reception table.

Couple decided on 2 different centerpieces. One of which was a tier submerged set with floating candles for that romantic feel. 

Second Centerpiece was a bouquet of roses formed into a dome in a glass cylinder vase with purple ribbon

Sweet Heart Table... need I say more? =)


Thank you Amparo & Chester for choosing BFD!!