Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cathy&Ray and the Vineyard



I loved working with Cathy and Ray. They were very easy going, very friendly and a very handsome couple. They are so simple, yet so elegant in nature. I loved visiting them in Fullerton, CA mostly at Cathy's office. 

Their love story, if not mistaken, all started in College at Cal State University of Fullerton. They've been together since then and in October 10, 2009 they met together at Mission Del Rey in Escondido, CA to make their love for each other official through marriage.

I wasn't able to view the ceremony since I was with my other team at the reception site, which was held at the Orfilia Vineyards also in Escondido, CA. I loved this place. I never knew that San Diego even had a vineyard. It was a beautiful day. The weather was perfect, sunny, breezy and above all of that were perfect blue skies.

This was the furthest event site for BFD. It was quite a challenge, but thankfully I had a great team!!! We had a lot of fun working Cathy & Ray's wedding day.

Thank you to you both for choosing Bloomeria~Floral Design to be a part of such a special day in your lives. May your journey together be forever filled with love and endless happiness.