Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wow I posted!


I have just been so busy, haven't had the time to sit and blog. It makes me sad. But of course life goes on and here I am finally blogging. There are so many wedding's I'd like to blog on, but while I wait to load up pictures, I'll just update on what I've been up to.

In the the midst of all the chaos life brings, I was able to sneak away for 8 days and 7 nights to paradise. Where? Hawaii! My Best Friend gave me tickets for us to go back in April for my birthday. August couldn't have come faster! Well it finally did and we went along with 2 of our other girlfriends. We spent half our trip in Waikiki and the other half in Maui. I've been to Waikiki before, this was my very first time in Maui and I absolutely fell in love. In all honesty, there was nothing to do! But that was the best part! Nothing to do, meant so much peace and clarity for me.

I'm not going to lie and say that our patience wasn't tested every now and then. Come on! We're girls. Girls can get catty. But despite that, we still had a good time and my love for these girls got even bigger. 


I love taking vacations and I wish that I could take more vacay's, hopefully my hard work will pay off and my life will totally take me places...

For now a vacation once a year is a great goal.