Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Sister's Married










































It still brings me to tears when I think about my Sisters Wedding. She was wed on Saturday, July 4th 2009. Not too long ago, but still seems like it was yesterday I watched her walk down the aisle.

As I mentioned in my Maid of Honor speech, I really didn't know how to feel about her getting married. It's always been the 3 of us, My Mom, my Sister and ME! When I saw her walk down the aisle I couldn't hold back the tears because she was one beautiful bride. I've been to so many weddings, witnessed many vows exchanged, but this one was different because this one was my Sister!

My heart poured with love and happiness for her and her new husband. I now have a brother. Still trying to get use to that, but now I know how it truly feels to love a sister. I felt like I gave away my room mate, my "punching bag", my little sister! But I know that this will only bring us closer. Good things come when you least expect it. I'm so glad my sister found her one and only.

The wedding reception was at The Rococo Room in Pasadena, CA. It was a great place with a great STAFF! Bloomeria~Floral Design was all over this event. My team consisted of my bestest friends. It was awesome!  I'm so thankful for all the help BFD got on that day and all the love and support my family received from everyone!

Here's a glimpse of my sisters wedding... BFD made sure there was a lot of love put into it... I hope it showed...