Friday, October 2, 2009

Michelle & Sunday


One of the many things I love about what I do, is meeting the different couples who help inspire me to fall in love and find my someone I can plan such a special day with and of course spend the rest of my life with...

I found myself very privileged to have been chosen by Michelle & Sunday to do their wedding. I have known them for quite some time. We share some of the same friends and go to the same Church. I never really got to know them at a personal level, but since they chose BFD to do their flowers, I was happy to get to know them a little more! 

They are the greatest people. The greatest couple! Michelle and I got a long really well. It's really cute how they both have their own style that make them very unique. I knew I'd have to really impress them by making sure I reflect their style in the floral designs I would be coming up with for their wedding. I love how they trusted me with what I can do.

Luckily BFD was invited to dine with the couple during their reception at the Bowers Museum in Santa Ana, CA. The beautiful Bride spotted me and asked me to come to her. I was hesitant, quite scared that maybe she didn't like the work. But as I made my way to her, she applauded me. I wanted to cry. 

It's times like these that make me really happy that I've made someone else happy on probably one of the biggest days of their lives.

Thank you! Thank you again to Michelle & Sunday!