Friday, February 1, 2013

10 years of Flowers & Love!

So i'm blogging like crazy today. I'm trying to make up for all the neglect this blog has received. I've been pretty busy and thankfully God has blessed Bloomeria~Floral Design with a great year (s) ! Thank you to all our past and future client's! Without any of you, BFD would not be where we are today.

This year marks our 10th year in business. 10 years of flowers and love! 10 years of being able to not only assist my own friends on their wedding day, but also those who truly trusted me as their vendor! It has been quite an experience and I can't be anymore thankful. More to come on our 10 years! And all the specials we have in store for all of you...

As a personal  note, I'd like to share someone very special in my life who has made my heart skip a beat every time he tells me he loves me and even when he tells me I'm crazy... lol! No one's ever been as honest with me as this guy has and  no one's loved me so much...

Rolan (aka E) and I got engaged on December 22nd. E got down on one knee at the restaurant he took me to on our very first date on Valentine's Day a million years ago. =) A day we both will never forget and now here we are a million years later planning the biggest day of our lives. I can't imagine my life without him....

Isn't he Handsome? This pic was taken at our friend Olga & Lendel's big day. E was a Groomsmen and I was the Florist!Olga sent it to me and titled the pic: Your Handsome Future Husband! Hellz Yes... I thought. =)