Thursday, February 14, 2013

From High School to Weddings!





Today's entry is dedicated to two of my wonderful friend's, who just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy today (Valentine's day)!!! Congrats to them and the beautiful family they have been blessed with.

I've known Vince (Groom) since High School. I love him! He's like a brother to me. We've had our tiffs and we've had our crazy laughs (the Patriot - inside joke!). We met in Social Studies during our 6th period. It was a dreadful class and I still remember the very first time we met! And ever since then we've been great friends and I've been fortunate enough to have gotten close not only to him but to his family.

So let's fast forward shall we... Waaaaay after High School, Vince came to my College Graduation from Cal State and told me he wouldn't be staying long because he had a date. I was so excited for him! Months later he told me he was getting married!!! And it happened to be with the one he went on a date with after my graduation party! If there's anyone deserving of LOVE, it's this guy! I was ecstatic for him!

I met Eileen (Bride) and loved her instantly. If anyone could love Vince and make him so happy, I would love them just as much! Eileen and I now work together as she is in the Wedding industry as well. She coordinates Weddings/Events and has a great portfolio. Please check her out at  Enamor Events. Also make sure you read her blog entry on how she only spent $12k on her entire wedding!




Vince & Eileen were wed on a hot summer day at the Monrovia Historical Museum. It was a nice 'backyard' feel type of wedding. Simple yet beautiful. They made everyone feel like family and had great food catered by one of my personal favorites Stonefire Grill. It was a great celebration!

Congrats to the De Las Alas Family!!!