Friday, February 1, 2013

Married in Sonoma, CA

The first time I spoke with the Bride, Diane it was an instant connection. I loved her from the beginning and felt like we've known each other for years. We talked all year via phone calls, text messaging and through email. We actually did not meet until the actual wedding day! I know... Crazy! But Diane was exactly if not more of what I expected when we finally met, she was beautiful in every way.

I loved our experience out in Sonoma, CA, feeling the warm breeze and lovely sunshine that hovered over us as we made sure everything for this day was as the couple expected. The wedding ceremony and reception were both at the Cornerstone Sonoma.

Diane and I continue to keep in touch and not only was I honored to have been part of their special day, but I now have a great new girlfriend!

Diane is now a lovely Mommy and is totally in love with her baby boy and her prince charming!

Thank you again for everything!