Friday, February 1, 2013

-:-Olga & Lendel -:-





















I've been trying to find the time and the right words to blog about this special couple. I've known them for quite some time and find them to be very dear to my heart. Ever since I've known Olga & Lendel, they've been together and 11 years later, they made their love official through marriage at the very place where their love all began, the Church of Christ/Iglesia Ni Cristo of San Gabriel Valley, CA.

Every time I look at the pictures and watch the same day edit, I get teary. I could not be more certain how much these two belong together.  It was a great YEAR of planning with Olga, a great time of celebrating with the couple and a great time to witness the love of two good people.

More photos and details to come! For now watch their same day edit, which make me cry EVERYTIME. Cheers to the happy couple! I love you both!



Olga and Lendel // SDE from N Compass Cinema on Vimeo.


Same Day Edit: N Compass Cinema