Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tiffany and Harvey JAVIER

Tiffany and Harvey JAVIER had their wedding on May 9th 2009. It was probably one of my BIGGEST weddings, I've ever worked. They had a LARGE entourage! They had a count of 18 sponsors. A GREAT Catholic wedding it was... More to come on the Wedding with pictures of Bloomeria's work of course!

I remember when I first met with Tiff and Harv. It was around September 2009. Tiff is a very organized girl and wanted everything done to the T. I loved how organized she was. She kept me on my toes.

One thing I noticed from the instant I met them was their bond. Of course I always notice that when I meet with couples, but for some reason theirs stood out, and NO I don't say this about EVERY couple I meet. Theirs was just so cute and friendly. AND most of all they were a match made in heaven because they were both SO NICE. There's one thing that Harv said that made me melt and he wasn't even my fiance', but knew that instant how much he loved and cared for Tiff. His simple, "Whatever makes you happy, babe" said so much about him, about them as she demanded that PURPLE be the dominant and only color for the wedding. hahaha... =) But I'm sure their overall relationship is based on that, her happiness and how her happiness completes him.

I often think it's hilarious when my Brides have their Grooms come to our meetings. When I see the Groom at every session, I have to give him PROPS! hahahaha... It isn't easy sitting there for an hour or so going over flowers and colors. Pretty much the Bride has all that under control and the Groom is there for support. Without skipping a beat, Harv was always with Tiff at every meeting we had! What a guy!

I saw them at least every month, like I said Tiff is very organized and wanted everything done in a special way. I got use to them, having them down on my schedule book. I never thought I'd have client's remorse, but I'm feeling it a little... I wish them both the happiness they both deserve and I hope they continue their bond FOREVER.

Thank you to the newlyweds for trusting Bloomeria~Floral Design to be part of such a special day in your lives...

Photo taken by Ja Tecson