Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Maid of Honor


I've been doing flowers since probably the middle of College. It helped me get by and at the same time I enjoyed doing it! It wasn't my priority because then my priority was to successfully get out of school! Which I finally did last year. =)

Anyway, I thought I should blog about this particular wedding because they are very dear to me and was one of my first huge weddings. My second wedding to be exact, back in January 2006. I was also the Maid of Honor. 

Irene and I didn't know each other very long, but we got along really quick. She became a sister to me and my love for her and Jeffrey grew in an instant, almost as if I've known them my whole life. 

Both their families are in the Philippines and could not make it to their wedding because of citizenship reasons, but my family and extended family made sure that they felt the love and support they would feel with their real family on such a special day. I still cry when Irene makes me watch her wedding video. I don't ever look or listen when it shows the part of my MOH speech. I'm such a sap! I totally choked and cried throughout the speech, when I promised myself I wouldn't! But I guess that's just how it is when you're feeling the love in the air...

Anyway, her colors were yellow and green. I loved the colors because they were bright and stood out on such a cold and wintery day.

I love you both! You both continue to inspire me and thank you for sharing your little boy Sean with us...