Tuesday, May 12, 2009

WELCOME to Bloomeria~Floral Design!



Welcome! Bloomeria~Floral Design will now be blogging on the web!

I'm pretty excited to get this started, to be able to express my thoughts and feelings about something I absolutely LOVE to do. 

BloomeriaFD has grown since I first initially thought of beginning the business. I am no where close to knowing how to run my own business. But with God's blessings and guidance, here I am!

BloomeriaFD is something I am so proud of. I know there is a field of GREAT Florist out there and they continue to be inspirations to me. I hope I can grow to be just as talented. For now I grow on my own, I let my passion for this talent flow and because I love so much what I do, I hope that it shows through my work. 

For all my past, current, and future clients, THANK YOU for allowing me to share with you a talent that will take your event to exactly what you've pictured it to be... 

Making Every Petal Worth It! - Bloomeria~Floral Design