Monday, May 18, 2009

Website Coming Soon!

So I met with my fabulous (fabulous is the word of the day!) Wed Designer... Cheryl Valdez last night. I have been lagging on getting my site up since I've just been so busy with all the weddings. But finally I'm slowly recovering and can get myself to think business!

I hired this chick because I heard many good things about her from Greg. They have been good friends for a very long time. I was also impressed by her portfolio and felt she had great style. I don't know much about web design so I needed someone who can be patient enough to explain in ENGLISH not in web design language what my website entails and what I need to do to get it done!

She's been extremely patient and super cool! =) For lack of better words. The website is almost done, just a couple more things to check off the list and it'll be up and running. I'm really excited!!!!


Check her out!
http://cheekypop.atomkinder.net/