Monday, May 18, 2009

iphoto. ilove.



I just finished my iphoto book today! It took me forever.

I originally saw the idea from my friend Lyssa. She did one for her beautiful little girl Franchesca's 1st Birthday. I thought it was awesome! And as I was flipping through pages, coupled with disbelief that her daughter is already 1, I also immediately thought PORTFOLIO! I thought it would be a great way to present my work. Instead of my photo albums that I bring along, I can just take this book, it looks very chic and professional.

Since I've been so busy, it's been hard for me to get started on it. As soon as I found down time, I started carefully choosing pictures of my work, worthy to be in this book. I was extremely surprised at the price. I thought that my 30 pages would exceed my budget for this book, but I just kept telling myself that it is a lifetime investment and who knows how long I'll be in business, it will be put into good use! This will totally help me during my presentations to potential clients. The price was actually surprisingly very gooooood. I was able to get EXPRESS delivery, still maintaining the budget I initially sought out.

So you'll be able to see the book once you call to meet with Bloomeria~Floral Design and for sure you won't be disappointed!

I love it! I look through my sample piece that I have saved in my computer every chance I get! =)