Wednesday, May 13, 2009

COLOR is the New Black...


So like I tell all my Brides... "Do NOT be afraid of COLOR!"

I love asking the Bride what her color palette will be for their special day. It almost helps me figure out who they are??? Yeah that seems weird, but that's just how it turns out. Tell me your color, and I'll tell you who you are?!? haha... sounds cheesy, but it's almost true, well for me it is. I almost know which direction they'll be going with their wedding, once they tell me their colors and a little bit about their love story. I LOVE IT!           

When I get to venture through different flowers, especially with lots of color, I get super ecstatic! I find more inspiration in creating a design when a lot of color is involved into the design. Not that I don't do great, beautiful and creative arrangements with solid colors, I guess I'm just a LOVER of color and have more fun when I get to work with all of them. But I do love solid colors as well, it has a feel of class and simplicity. Either way, no matter what color you choose, the beauty of it will always be captured through the different creativity and style of your wedding.

But contrary to popular belief, Color is the New Black! =)

*Photo taken by: Es-Sense Photography